From September 14, 2019, all payments must comply with the new European DSP2 directive. This directive increases the level of security of e-commerce transactions.
Version 3.0.X of the Monetico plugin complies with this new directive.
How to update:
- Download the latest version of the plugin version 3.0.X
- In the administration of your site, go to the menu Extensions> Manage> Installation
- Install the latest version
- Go to VirtueMart> Payment Mode> Monetico
- Check all settings. Including the key. If it is not in the form of a string of type 0123456789ABCDEF0123456789ABCDEF01234567, then download the key again from the Monetico administration.
As of September 2015, the CyberMut solution changes its name to Monetico.
The payment solution compatible with banks:
- Crédit Mutuel
- Neuflize OBC
The methods of payment proposed:
- Recurring payment in two, three or four times at no charge
National and international bank cards:
- Credit cards
- American Express
Facilitate the payment of your foreign customers:
- Payment in different currencies
- Payment page in your customer's language
To reassure the e-merchant:
- 3DS deactivable according to the order amount
- Easy installation and upgrade
- Test environment (in addition to the production environment)
Reassure your customer:
- Display of the logo of the payment cards and / or the logo of the bank on the shopping cart page of your shop